Join the crew ! Click !

Join the crew ! Click !
Get noticed

Sunday 1 November 2009

It's been a long time

As thrilled as I was in pursuing this blog with my mind spilling crap . Life kicked in and drifted me yet again into the normality of being a human . I can see it has been 2 weeks since I blogged and much has happened since . Well I shall highlight the happenings in the past weeks and leave you with somethings to ponder upon :) It is completely misty where I am at the moment , I can barely see the Vasterdalalven river at the rear of my humble Swedish home . I still feel like it is an amazing Sunday morning weather . Just like in them movies where you sit on a nice lumpy couch , wrapped up in your best thermal insulators , sipping on hot chocolate and watching the outer misty , cold and grayish through a glass window or a conservatory . But it really ain't like that for me , I just had me shower , feelin' like a million quid and for some weird reason , feel pretty rock 'n' roll !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Website counter