Join the crew ! Click !

Join the crew ! Click !
Get noticed

Sunday 1 November 2009

The weekend away in Uppsala

We were invited to a dorm party down in Uppsala for the weekend thus giving me an additional 400 km's towards polishing my left hand driving skills .
We attended a Disputation party ( first time I have ever been to one ) the previous night and finished when the sun was rising so the enthusiasm was not that great when I was sipping on my first beer yet again . But the party took off pretty soon and the crowd was spilling in . It reminded me of Germany quite alot except the people here were crazier and alcohol was just fuckin' everywhere !


This was very early on when we were all much still sober as you can tell . Photos taken when under the influence are usually obvious with the eyes and the smiles are often wider and everlasting :) These are some of the great people I met on this party eg. Maria and Mattias ! The rest are family , you people will be hearing and seeing more of them to come ..



One of the videos that still exist in my external hard drive .. I lost alot of em' due to some complications but hey , at least I got this one saved !


This was halfway through the party when the alcohol was flowing rather rapidly . The crowd was vicious , loud and the Swedes love their pop , urban , hip hop and RnB . There were 5 floors in this building , 3 operating party floors but this one in particular was rockin' hard thanks to good preparations , good speakers , good music and good atmosphere ! A party recipe :)



A black floor - sticky eekie - empty booze cans - two happy people and an awesome night . 


The morning after , after two hours of sleep and getting laid in the bathroom I found myself going to the convenience store wearing a scarf as my bottom cover and was pissing my pants ( not like I had one on )to find a bicycle hanging from the 5th floor . All signs that indicate a fuckin' sick party . I then commemorated the moment with a cigarette and had this picture taken with this hot girl I met the previous night !
Still h-u-n-g-o-v-e-r !














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Website counter