Join the crew ! Click !

Join the crew ! Click !
Get noticed

Sunday 27 December 2009

A manifestation of the year 2009

It feels like I just celebrated last years New Years eve party with my brothers and family and now in two shakes of a lamb's tail here we are again , counting down to yet another new year . As over decorated as it may sometimes seem , I quite enjoy counting down from 10 , 9 , 8 whilst blowing weird whistles and wearing funny hats listening to 'It's the final countdown' simply for a new fuckin' day . I love it :) Then comes the hugs and never ending booze .. Oh well !

Here are the 10 highlights that either happened or took place in me life for this year :
In no particular order ..

Going back to Malaysia after a year and was reunited with people I missed . A night of boozing in which started from 11 am and ended at 5 am ! It was sick :) Woke up in the morning .. I had brought this home with me , I have no idea where from !



We called him

And later on in the day .. he landed on our




Meal well done :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Website counter