Join the crew ! Click !

Join the crew ! Click !
Get noticed

Friday 29 January 2010

3 weathers a day in Enfield

I am really proud of the place I have called home for the last 7 years ...
Enfield is the name of the place :) 


The world's first ATM machine was installed right here in the heart of town .. so don't fuck about will ya' ?
Spelling's pretty similar to the same town where the best football team comes from ! 
You know what time it is ..


 Yeah , I just heard some of you cringe - going , yeah rite .. well , yeah fuckin' right back at ya' mate ! Haha .
Anyways , unlike countries with 4 seasons annually .. today I was put up with 3 different seasons on the same day . Well , this morning I woke up .. it almost felt like one of them days in a beachside country . Beachside country ? Well , I dunno what I really meant by that but everytime I go on holiday and accomodate myself next to a beach house somewhere , I feel like a fuckin' hero . The hangovers and body ache's usually don't suceed in prolonging my sleep or rest in anyway ..

One of the best views I got with my travels is this one , I love .. this one to start off with 


Picture yourself waking up to this . It was a normal shot taken from my room using a 100 quid camera mate , nothing special but the picture made it priceless

The next day , I got a bit more creative and captured this one ..


As the high tides set the shores , you see double shades .. A morning dip ?!


A view from my room during sunset ..

When life makes you think that you're a bore .. meaningless living , beer drinking , sex thinking , fat carrying , mind fuckin' person . I think the best medicine for your cures - TRAVEL . No I am not speaking through experience :) Assholes ..

Anyways , I am not gonna share the location of the places above in case you white tourists decide to make it just another fuckin' Phuket or Majorca . If you really wanna go there , speak to me mate , I'll draw you the fuckin' map :) Anyways , peculiar that I started off speaking about my wonderful town Enfield and ended up sharing sunsets and views from miles apart .

Anyways , just as I was speaking to you guys , while the sun was shining and the weather was sweet - it suddenly started snowing hard for like 10 minutes . I ain't joking .. 


This is the view I now get from my place in Enfield .. 
On a clear day , I could see all the way down to Epping Forest - That's what the estate agent said anyway :P

This entire post got me really confused now .. I wanted to write about something , I ended up writing about something like chalk and cheese . So I will try and end this post trying my best to quote something rather intellectual .. Ermm , the next time you wake up and feel shitty , despite trying your best to convince yourself that you are fine and if you still feel like shite - Just continue sleeping !?!!?!


I took this photo 6 years ago in a friends house in Puchong but I think it kinda generated the message . 
Hope you guys are as confused as I am at the moment .. Nice weekend geezers :)

Basically , due to the medication I have been prescribed these last few days .. I realise I had woken up 4 times today . Most of my dreams were spawned alongside these picturesque views

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Website counter