Join the crew ! Click !

Join the crew ! Click !
Get noticed

Thursday 22 September 2011

Dig that ground

In the last week , I had some mails from the readers of this blog asking me why I had moved on to a more commercial way of writing and said I had lost my personal touch to the site .
Well , I thank you guys for the note as it really made me think and reflect on why this had happened . I came up with the conclusion that everything I have been doing for the last year has got something to do with someone else interest
I am keen to know that someone actually pays attention to what is happening in my life . Although a little scary but what am I complaining about huh ? I am the one who started this blog but by doing so , I sometimes get very confused on why I had begun writing out here on the world wide web for people of all walks of life to interpret .

The worst toilet in Scotland
I was definitely seeking some sort of comfort 
But the problem is - I don't know what it is ..
Maybe I just like writing ..
Or just maybe , it feels like I get things out of my system 
This blog is a toilet bowl , I shit in it
And then I flush it out to you guys 

Enjoy it while it last :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Website counter