Join the crew ! Click !

Join the crew ! Click !
Get noticed

Sunday 11 September 2011

Yeah , you know it !

A preparation for the final journey

 So we meet again after months of isolation on the island ...
I am certainly not dead .. more alive than most :)

My ride leaving paradise
After having said goodbye to many wonderful individuals , it was finally my turn to bid farewell to the island . I am sure you guys remember me saying , fuck the 3 day friendship . Yeah , I still feel the same about the whole thing . The next time you wanna hang out with me , let's make it a good couple of weeks huh ? 

I am now back in the comfort of my rainforest kicking it with mother nature . Life is good but I must admit , I miss all those responsible in making the Ecoteer Perhentian Village project a fuckin' awesome one .
What a good run guys and as I promised , I will be documenting each and every moment we all shared together in the posts to come . I have got some inside photo's and quotes that is sure to bring a smile to all those involved :)

Back to the place I belong
 I will be heading back to the village in weeks to come and I am quite excited about seeing paradise while it is pouring - When the monsoon thunders come out to play !!

As for now , I am gonna be drinking beer , pumping up some hardstyle , eating shit loads of food and making up for the 14kg's that I have lost whilst at the village !
Bring out the goodness of hops :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Website counter